The vintage cotton fabric is a fabric produced by textile technology with cotton as raw material. It has the characteristics of moisture absorption, moisture retention, heat resistance, alkali resistance and hygiene. The vintage cotton fabric refers to the fabric produced from cotton. Generally speaking, pure cotton fabric has better moisture absorption and heat resistance, and it is comfortable to wear. For work clothes in industries that require high moisture absorption, pure cotton fabrics can be used for processing. For example, summer school uniforms and so on.
The vintage cotton fabric has good hygroscopicity. Under normal circumstances, the fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel soft and not stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is higher, all the moisture contained in the fiber will evaporate, so that the fabric can maintain a water balance and make people feel comfortable.
Because the vintage cotton fabric cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because the vintage cotton fabric cotton fiber itself is porous, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers, and air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, so, the vintage cotton fabric pure cotton fiber textiles have good thermal insulation properties. Wearing pure cotton clothing makes people feel warm.
Because the vintage cotton fabric cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because the cotton fiber itself is porous, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers, and air is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, so pure cotton fiber Textiles have good thermal insulation properties, and people feel warm when wearing pure cotton clothing.
The vintage cotton fabric Cotton fiber has a greater resistance to alkali. The cotton fiber will not be damaged in the alkali solution. This performance is beneficial to the washing of pollution after consumption, disinfection and removal of impurities, and it can also dye pure cotton textiles. Printing and various processing techniques to produce more new varieties of cotton weaving.
The vintage cotton fabric Cotton fiber is a natural fiber, its main component is cellulose, and a small amount of waxy substances, nitrogenous substances and pectin. The pure cotton fabric has been tested and practiced in many ways, and the fabric has no irritation or negative effect when it comes in contact with the skin. It is beneficial and harmless to the human body when worn for a long time, and has good hygienic properties. REFINEFABRICS is a professional one-stop fine cotton fabrics solution for apparel, bedding, clothes, T-shirts, and other fashion clothing manufacturers. Having been supplying all kinds of fine cotton fabrics for over 10 years, REFINEFABRICS provides high quality, durable and beautiful cotton fabrics from Refine fabrics. If you have any needs, welcome to contact us via: email@example.com
The vintage cotton fabric washing method:
1. Various detergents can be used, hand-washed or machine-washed, but because the vintage cotton fabric cotton fiber has poor elasticity, do not wash with a big frustration when washing, so as to prevent the clothes from deforming and affecting the size;
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent for bleaching. Underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots. Other color shirts are best washed in cold water. Do not wash with detergent or washing powder containing bleaching ingredients to avoid discoloration. Do not pour washing powder directly on cotton fabrics to avoid partial discoloration;
3. Light color and white color can be soaked for 1~2 hours, and the washing effect will be better. Do not soak the dark color for too long to avoid fading, and wash it in time. Add a spoonful of salt in the water to make the clothes not easy to fade;
4. Dark clothes should be washed separately from other clothes to avoid staining;
5. When the clothes are washed and drained, they should be folded up, a lot of water should be squeezed out or wrapped in a towel to squeeze the water, and must not be twisted with force to prevent the clothes from getting out of shape. Do not drip dry, so that the clothes will be excessively out of shape after drying;
6. After washing and dehydrating, it should be quickly leveled and hung to reduce wrinkles. Except for white fabrics, do not expose to the sun to avoid accelerated oxidation of cotton cloth due to exposure, which will reduce the service life of the clothes and cause fading and yellowing. If you are drying in the sun, it is recommended to dry the inside out.
Disadvantages of vintage cotton fabric:
1. It is easy to wrinkle, and it is more difficult to smooth after wrinkles.
2. It is easy to shrink. The shrinkage rate of pure cotton clothing is 2% to 5%, except for special processing or washing treatment.
3. Easy to deform, lack of elasticity, pure cotton clothing will be easy to deform, especially summer clothes, because the fabric is relatively thin.
4. It is easy to stick to the hair and difficult to remove completely.
5. Acid resistance, the vintage cotton fabric is particularly acid-proof. When concentrated sulfuric acid contaminates the cotton cloth, the cotton cloth will be burnt into holes. When acid (such as vinegar) accidentally gets on the clothes, they should be washed in time to prevent acetic acid from causing fatal damage to the clothes.
The vintage cotton fabric supplier
REFINEFABRICS is a professional one-stop fine cotton fabrics solution for apparel, bedding, clothes, T-shirts, and other fashion clothing manufacturers. Having been supplying all kinds of fine cotton fabrics for over 10 years, REFINEFABRICS provides high quality, durable and beautiful cotton fabrics from Refine fabrics. If you have any needs, welcome to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian President says if the European Union imposes an oil embargo, Europe will buy energy at the most expensive price and economic activity in Europe will weaken. Rosneft needs to change its business model. Russia will help facilitate settlement an…
OPEC+ is likely to stick to its plan for a small increase in oil WNiFe alloy powder will continue to be influenced by the oil supply shortage. What is Tungsten Nickel Iron W-Ni-Fe Alloy?Tungsten-nickel-iron alloy is an alloy composed of t…
As an admixture, superplasticizer is added to concrete to reduce water consumption and increase the strength of concrete. At present, the high-performance water-reducing agents used in concrete engineering are mainly polycarboxylic acid superplastici…