Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal framework is split into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), carefully stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and also cubic boron nitride.
The crystal framework of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite layered structure, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and various other residential or commercial properties of white powder, so it is additionally called "white graphite". Theoretical density 2.27 g/cm3, details gravity: 2.43, Mohr firmness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has excellent electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no obvious melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warmth resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease atmosphere, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, bad security in oxygen atmosphere, as well as temperature level below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cool water. When the water is boiled, it hydrolyses very gradually and creates a percentage of boric acid and ammonia, which does not react with weak acid as well as strong base at area temperature level. It is a little soluble in hot acid and also can only be disintegrated with liquified sodium hydroxide and also potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Qualities
1. High warmth resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is twice that at room temperature level, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature level for dozens of times, and also does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products are the same as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity amongst ceramic materials above 530C.
3, reduced thermal development coefficient: the growth coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd only to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is very good.
4. Outstanding electrical properties: good insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the very best high temperature insulating product in porcelains, with breakdown voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric continuous 4, clear to microwave and also infrared.
5. Great rust resistance: it does not react with general steels (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, etc), rare planet metals, rare-earth elements, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and alkali.
6. Low friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at heat, is extra immune to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide and graphite, oxidation ambience can be consumed to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High pureness excellent B is high: its contamination web content is much less than 10PPM, however B content is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its hardness is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into get rid of high accuracy by basic machining techniques.
What is hexagonal boron nitride utilized in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, advanced refractories as well as superhard materials, separation rings of straight constant rolling steel, high temperature resistant lubricating substances and high temperature coatings, in addition to resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold launch representative for metal creating and a lubricating substance for metal cord drawing.
2. Special electrolysis and resistance products of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for high temperature solid lubricating substances, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories and also antioxidant additives, especially for liquified steel Faustian events, warmth enhancement additives as well as high temperature resistant insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride items pressed into different shapes can be used as heat, high stress, insulation as well as warm dissipation components.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting material in aerospace.
7. With the participation of catalyst, cubic boron nitride can be changed right into cubic boron nitride as tough as ruby by high temperature as well as high pressure therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the structural product of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of airplane and rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electricity and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging product to stop neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and also drills for geological expedition and also oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is utilized in metallurgy for separation ring of constant casting steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continual casting aluminum (different optical glass stripping agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all type of capacitor movie plating, photo tube plating, present plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a selection of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, hallmark gilding materials, all type of cigarette tags, beer labels, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be used for lipstick fillers, safe and also lubricating, however additionally glossy.
Boron Nitride Cost
The rate is influenced by several elements consisting of the supply and need out there, sector fads, financial task, market view, as well as unanticipated events.
If you are trying to find the latest Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your questions for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Provider
Innovation Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN manufacturer and also BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for high-quality Boron Nitride powder, please do not hesitate to call us and send out an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)