How serious are fertility problems today? People don't want to give birth,can't afford it, and can't give birth that has become the "three mountains".
The problem of childbirth is related to the people's livelihood. Whether a country can prosper or not depends on the population. I saw a set of data a few days ago. The data shows that on January 1, 1990, 2,784 babies were born in Shanghai. Ten years later, on January 1, 2000, 1,148 babies were born in Shanghai. In 2010, the number became 380. , 2020 only 156 people, the decline in the birth rate is shocking. The three most critical reasons are: I don't want to give birth, I can't afford it, I can't give birth! The decline of the global population will bring a series of economic and social problems, among which the demand for Nano Silicon Powder will also be affected.
Introduction to Nano Silicon Powder
Silica Si powder is a smoky grey super-fine powder whose color varies in shade depending on how much carbon it contains. The whiteness of silica powder is between 40 and 50, the bulk density is about 200kg/m3, and the true density is 2.2g/cm3. Nano silicon powder refers to crystalline silicon particles less than 5 nanometers (billionths of a meter) in diameter.
Physicochemical Properties of Nano Silicon Powder
Nano silicon powder has the characteristics of high purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, large specific surface area, high surface activity, and low loose density. It is non-toxic, tasteless, and has good activity. Nano silicon powder is a new generation of photoelectric semiconductor materials, has a wider gap energy semiconductor, and is also a high-power light source material.
|Nano Silicon Powder Properties|
|Other Names||Silicon Nanoparticles, Silicon Nanopowder, nanosilicon,|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Melting Point||2900 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
Preparation Methods of Nano Silicon Powder
There are three preparation methods for nano silicon powder: mechanical ball milling, chemical vapor deposition, and plasma evaporation and condensation. The industrial production of nano silicon powder in western countries started earlier, and there are specialized silicon powder products companies, such as Chemicalbook of Japan, DuPont of the United States, H.C.Stark of Germany, Tekner of Canada, etc. They can apply plasma evaporation and condensation method to produce a variety of high purity nano silicon powder with different particle sizes, which is in a leading position in the world in terms of production technology.
Applications of Nano Silicon Powder
1. can be used to make nano silicon wire used in rechargeable lithium battery nano silicon-carbon anode material, or in the nano spherical silicon powder surface coated with graphite used as rechargeable lithium battery silicon-carbon anode material. It can improve the rechargeable lithium battery by more than 3 times the electric capacity and charge and discharge cycle times;
2. can be used in high-temperature resistant coating and refractory materials. It can react with organic matter, as the raw material of organic silicon polymer materials;
3. can be applied to the coating, the formation of nano silicon particle film, which is widely used in solar energy above;
4. Nano-spherical silicon powder and diamond are mixed under high pressure to form nano-sic - diamond composite materials, which can be used as cutting tools to provide strength and toughness;
5. As nano-silicon carbon anode material for lithium-ion batteries, nano-silicon powder has a high theoretical specific capacity (theoretical value of 4200mAh/g), which is much higher than that of carbon material;
6. More than ten kinds of silicon nanoparticle/silicon oxide nanostructures were designed on the silicon nanoparticle substrate, which realized photoluminescence in major bands from near-ultraviolet to near-infrared and low threshold voltage electroluminescence under forward or reverses bias and proposed photoluminescence and electroluminescence models, which laid a foundation for the realization of silicon-based optoelectronic integration.
Main Supplier of Nano Silicon Powder
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials, including silicon powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, zinc sulfide, Calcium nitride, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality Nano Silicon Powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
The development of the Russia-Ukraine conflict will continue to dominate the commodity prices such as the Nano Silicon Powder in the future. If the conflict eases or cools, Russia and Ukraine go back to negotiate, commodity prices would fall. However, if the situation between Russia and Ukraine deteriorates further, or evolves into a full-scale war, the price of the Nano Silicon Powder is predicted to see further improvement over the coming days.
Titanium carbide TiC powder is a crystalline solid with gray metallic luster, hard quality, second only to diamond in hardness, and weaker in magnetic properties. For the manufacture of cemented carbide, also used as electrodes and abrasives for arc…
Calcium silicide is used in the manufacture of special metal alloys, for example for phosphorus removal and as a deoxidizer. Calcium silicide is used in the manufacture of special metal alloys, for example for phosphorus removal and as a deoxidizer.…
Zinc sulfide ZnS is an inorganic compound, which is a white or light yellow powder with excellent fluorescence effect and electroluminescence function, especially nano-zinc sulfide has a unique photoelectric effect, which is used in electricity, magn…